Steam Locomotive with a Tender BR 41
Road: DB - Deutsche Bundesbahn (1945-now)
- No longer available
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 41 steam locomotive with a new design high-efficiency boiler and a type 2´2´T34 oil tender as the locomotive and tender looked in Era III.
- Completely new tooling.
- Highly detailed full metal construction.
- Frame superstructures, boiler, etc. constructed of die-cast zinc.
- A smoke generator with smoke exhaust and cylinder steam synchronized with the wheels, and a steam whistle included.
- Operating sounds synchronized with the wheels and controlled by the load.
- Smoke box door and dome covers with many original details, can be opened.
- Headlights with a light color correct for the era and warm white LEDs.
- Two-color fire box flickering light.
- Running gear lights included.
- Engine cab lighting included. mfx decoder for operation with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, or DCC.
- Valve gear switchover in 3 steps (forward, reverse, continuous operation) with a servo motor.
- Tender includes a remote-controlled Telex coupler.
Marklin 55414 is not available
UPC or EAN: 4001883554143 - Marklin 55414
Our Marklin and Trix products come with the full 2 year Marklin USA and Marklin Worldwide Warranty. Defective items can be returned to Marklin's Warranty department at Walthers, or directly to the factory for service. We will always do our best to assist you with issues that may arise.