Class 38.10-40 Steam Locomotive
Road: DRG - Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellschaft (1929-1945)
- Our Price: $2,799.98
Prototype: German State Railroad Company (DRG) class 38.10-40 steam locomotive with a box-style tender and Wagner smoke deflectors. Former Prussian P8. Road number 38 1791, RTbd. Schwerin, Bw Schwerin, assigned to Schwerin.
- Highly detailed metal construction of die-cast zinc with separately applied spun brass parts.
- A smoke generator with smoke exhaust and cylinder steam synchronized with the wheels included.
- Operating sounds synchronized with the wheels and controlled by the load.
- Smoke box door with many original details can be opened.
- Headlights with a light color correct for the era and warm white LEDs.
- Two-color fire box flickering light.
- Running gear lights included.
- Engine cab lighting included.
- mfx decoder for operation with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC.
Model: The locomotive has a frame, superstructure, tender, and applied parts constructed mostly of metal. This is a highly detailed model with many separately applied parts and a detailed engineer's cab. The buffer warning stripes are modelled on the locomotive. The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder, controlled high efficiency propulsion, and a sound generator with operating sounds synchronized with the wheels as well as extensive sound functions. It can be operated with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC. 3 axles powered. The locomotive has a built-in smoke unit with smoke exhaust and cylinder steam synchronized with the wheels. The dual headlights have a light color correct for the era and change over with the direction of travel. The headlights and the smoke generator will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free, warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. The locomotive has engine cab and firebox lights. The locomotive has a reproduction of the prototype coupler on the front and a system coupler on the rear of the tender. An accessory package with a reproduction of the prototype coupler, a claw coupler, a figure of a locomotive engineer and a fireman is included with the locomotive.
Minimum radius for operation 1,020 mm / 40-3/16".
Length over the buffers 58.1 cm / 22-7/8".
- Smoke generator
- Steam locomotive op. sounds
- Locomotive whistle
- Direct control
- Engineer’s cab lighting
- Sound of coal being shoveled
- Whistle for switching maneuver
- Sound of squealing brakes off
- Letting off Steam
- Running gear lights
- Water Pump
- Generator Sounds
- Grate Shaken
Marklin 55382 is a Marklin new item 2018 that is not yet produced, and is available as pre-order only.
UPC or EAN: 4001883553825 - Marklin 55382
Our Marklin and Trix products come with the full 2 year Marklin USA and Marklin Worldwide Warranty. Defective items can be returned to Marklin's Warranty department at Walthers, or directly to the factory for service. We will always do our best to assist you with issues that may arise.